After a long weekend of indulging in (mostly sweet) delights at the amazing hippified nuptial celebration of our friends Alli and Erich in Massachusetts, I figured I’d check in with ya’ll, Sh*t L*st-style, to see what you’ve been eating this weekend. You know, you are what you eat, so let’s see what kind of person you are. If food be the music of love, grub on!
I’ll get ‘er started, then…
(In no particular order)
1) Delicious chocolatey wedding cake (although not the one pictured, the one we had sported white icing)
2) Gummi pumpkins (seasonal…gummi things always excite me)
3) Cracker Barrel breakfast (the menu says that our gravy for the biscuits came from a sawmill, but I was pretty sure it’s contents came from a pig)
4) Awesome wedding food.. steak, salmon, and peanut chicken
5) Assorted cocktail hour munchies (crab boat thingees, spinach stuffed mushrooms, crackers and bleu cheese, vegeetables and hummus, tomatoes with basil and mozz atop)
How ’bout yers?