It seems like there is mainly a lot of stupid-shit news going on in the music world right now… Pete Wentz and Ashley Simpson to wed, another 60 summer festivals announced all at which Jack Johnson will perform, Scott Weiland likes drugs again, Panic at the Disco did something, and Norah Jones cut her hair. Wow.
Well, here’s a few things I distilled from the music world that is of any interest to… well, me. Dig…
- Fricke picks a band that I’m lovin’ these days
- Move over Disney, now there’s someplace rockier
- Jagger wants another Stones flick released (great YouTube preview)
- Interesting new band alert… introducing Dark Meat Vomit Lasers Family Band with ‘Fuck You Then’
- What are your underrated classic rock albums?
- Some albums I recommend you grab… here, here, here, and here
- Rock of Love’s Bret Michaels sued for rocking the house
- Dig my latest podcast… it’s better than what you were about to play